[Yaesu] FT1kD Internal Electronic Keyer

Jerry Flanders jeflanders@comcast.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:02:41 +0000

Vince, I hope you had better luck than I did. My fingers learned on a
conventional bug, as yours have. When the dual-paddle gadgets came out
about 35 years ago I tried to switch over, but my fingers refused to learn
the new tricks required for iambic keying.

I have no problem at all with a conventional single-levered paddle and
electronic keyer, which emulate the bug (except for the dashes), but the
iambic stuff was a no-go here.

GL and 73

Jerry W4UK