[Yaesu] HUM

Herbert Raemsch hwr@lockhavenonline.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:56:39 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C194F5.5747B4A0

    Hello Folks
    Hope I am doing this correct as it is my first time.
    Anyways I have aslight problem.Bought myself a ClearSpeach Base unit =
to use on my FT-840 and my SP-6 spkr.Unit works great but noticed when I =
plug my Heil headphones into the SP-6 headphone jack and with the audio =
filter set at normal on the spkr I have aslight hum.Now I can get rid of =
the hum by turning the low filter to #3 setting.When the headphones are =
not being used I cannot detect any hum in the speaker at all with the =
Low setting at normal.Am useing a wall-wart with the ClearSpeach unit =
that they supply.
    Any ideas??? Its not areal bad hum but you know its there if you =
donot filter it out. Can be reached at hwr@lockhavenonline.com or on the =
list

Thank You
Herb WA3HGT

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C194F5.5747B4A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hello Folks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope I am doing this correct as it is my first=20
time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyways I have aslight problem.Bought myself a=20
ClearSpeach Base unit to use on my FT-840 and my SP-6 spkr.Unit works =
great but=20
noticed when I plug my Heil headphones into the SP-6 headphone jack and =
with the=20
audio filter set at normal on the spkr I have aslight hum.Now I can get =
rid of=20
the hum by turning the low filter to #3 setting.When the headphones are =
not=20
being used I cannot detect any hum in the speaker at all&nbsp;with the =
Low=20
setting at normal.Am useing a wall-wart with the ClearSpeach unit that =
they=20
supply.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any ideas??? Its not areal bad hum but you know =
its=20
there if you donot filter it out. Can be reached at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:hwr@lockhavenonline.com">hwr@lockhavenonline.com</A> or =
on the=20
list</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>