[Yaesu] Why won't my FT1000-D dual vfo monitor work on CW??

Marcelo marcelo@alternex.com.br
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:11:06 -0300

Hello Al,

You need the only optional that does not come with the FT1000D: The sub
receiver 455Hz IF filter.

When this filter is not installed, the sub receiver mutes when in CW. You can
always select a wide ssb for this sub vfo in cw: press <sub> and then <2.0>
but you will have a large bandwidth.

73's

Marcelo, PY1KN

> When working split frequency on cw; I can't listen to the sub-vfo along
with the main vfo with the dual button pressed.

> Works ok on ssb but not when on cw. The only thing I can hear is the main
vfo and nothing on the sub.&nbsp; Is this something wrong or something not
set right or just the way it is??