[Yaesu] Yaesu History Web Site ???

Carol L Maher w4clm.ham@juno.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:51:49 -0500

Jim,
There is one fellow who has a site, but it's primary target of interest
is
the Yaesu FT-101/B/E/EE/F etc.... series radios.
http://www.qsl.net/nw2m/ft101.html
It's worth a look, but it's not all inclusive as far as the history
of Yaesu and their equipment made since the 1960's.
I would suggest if you are looking for a specific topic on a
radio and you know what type it is, then do a search for the
topic on WWW.google.com  You may find more information
on the gear by looking around there.
Best Regards
Carol Maher
W4CLM