[Yaesu] a buzz in my ten tec and yaesu -- WHYYYY???

Reid Hill kc5ykx@swbell.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:18:55 -0600

If you suspect the pole, when the noise is present, go out and whack it with
a sledge and see if the noise oscillates. If it does, bingo, you found the
noise. If not keep searching and keep the sledge handy to pound the
offending object. (i.e. neighbors touch lamp, door bell fluorescent lighting
etc.)

Reid
KC5YKX