[Yaesu] work my mountain topping wheelchar mobile

KZ2G kz2g@optonline.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:25:25 -0400

If you want to work my wheelchair mobile ham station, here's your chance.
I'm KZ2G and I'll be doing a little "mountain topping" this Tuesday,
10/15/02, at 20:00 to about 20:45 UTC, from the top of Hofstra University's
library.  It is about 200 feet high and u can see for miles around,
including the Manhattan skyline and even the Statue of Liberty.  The library
is located in Uniondale, NY on Long Island, about 20 air miles east of
Manhattan.  I will be operating CW only on 14.045 MHZ, using 7 watts with a
Miracle Whip antenna.  The rig is a Yaesu FT-100D powered by my 22NF gel
cell respirator battery.  I hope to work you!  QSL cards are available
through the buro or direct.  Be sure to say you worked my wheelchair ham
station if you want a QSL card!  To c my wheelchair mobile ham station,
click on www.geocities.com/ram9872002/kz2g.htm.

Bob, KZ2G --- 10-10 # 10148
        Omni 6 Plus (Base) & FT-100D (Wheelchair Mobile), C U on CW!
        See my Ham web at http://www.geocities.com/ram9872002/kz2g.htm
  Check out my Art Sale at http://www.geocities.com/ram9872002/Artpage1.htm