[Yaesu] FT-7 Off Freq

Ji m ku4qw@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,
  I picked up a trusty FT-7 and just have two things I
don't like about it and wondered if anyone could help
me fix it.
If I'm on 7040 cw in 40 meter My Dial reads 95 on Khz
dial and between 100 and the 50 marker on the 100 Khz
band.  so it looks something like 7195, if I tune to 0
all the way to the left, my 100 Marker dial reads 0,
but the on with 10's on it reads 70.  I would love to
get the vfo to match up 0/0 and I would love for it to
be very close on frequency.

Also how to I turn the rf power down, It does the full
10 watts would like to crank it down to a couple of
watts.

Thanks for any help
Jim,
Ku4qw