[Yaesu] G-1000SDX control box help

k0gu at yahoo.com k0gu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 16:50:43 EDT 2003

Hi all,

  The indicator on my G-1000SDX control box no longer
works. The direction indication is the same with or
without the rotator cable plugged into the box. The
pot in the rotator seems to work correctly and the
output voltage to the pot is good. The wiring is not
the problem as I have the box and rotator connected
here on the desk with clip leads. Is there some
typical fail mode in the control box on the indicator
circuit?? Appreciate any info on past repairs.

Thanks,

Jay  K0GU