[Yaesu] FT-1000MP Dual antenna operation

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 21:08:57 EDT 2003

....you could also use a "DPDT" coax switch or "transfer" switch... I
have a B&W like that... I do not know the isolation on this type of
switch however and wonder if having 1500W going near a wafer that leads
to the RX ant jack is a good thing...  I use a grain of wheat bulb
protector in line with the signal path just in case things get too "hot"
on the R coax.

GL,

Jim, K4OJ