[Yaesu] 1000 MP - No CW! Help!

N3SL at aol.com N3SL at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 20:17:26 EDT 2003

Thank you to all who replied with suggestions.  I still have no idea what
caused this, but here is what finally fixed it.  You may want to put this in a
memory bank somewhere....

The master reset had no effect - until I unplugged the serial cable to the
computer and did a reset.  I had previously done the reset to no avail.  I then
had unplugged all the cables to no avail.  The next reset "cured" the problem.
 How the computer, which was OFF, by the way, prevented CW keying is a
mystery to me.

73,
Steve

In a message dated 8/17/2003 8:05:26 AM Central Daylight Time, N3SL at aol.com