[Yaesu] WD4IVC KKK net 3.975

SGTOKIE at aol.com SGTOKIE at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 21:29:29 EDT 2003

In a message dated 8/27/2003 5:16:12 PM Central Standard Time,
w4clm.ham at juno.com writes:

> RE:  KKK Net Tues / Fri 3.975 Khz  8:30 PM EDT

Ham radio involves people from all walks of life, religion, races and
beliefs.  there are even homosexual sites advertised in QST....ie Lamda Amateur Radio
club, the rainbow amateur radio assoication.  There are also nets for
Christians, Jews, MARCO (health care professionals) Military, QRP, VHFers as well as
a KKK net.   Just about any intrest-there is a weekly net for the subject.

You can join into the net or not.  I am not in the KKK or homosexual, dont
care for QRP so i would not participate in the nets.

If the transmissions are not in accordance with the FCC's rules, then let
them know.

People in other countries have different beliefs than we do......ie stoning
women for infidelity   as in the Middle East, but those countries are
considered wanted DX and we work em as fast as we can.

So in my belief, either join in on the net and provide some valueable
information or let those folks enjoy ham radio also........................de kd5qwo
     david howard