[Yaesu] MP vs Mark V vs Mark V Field

Marcel Jorba ea3in at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 16:06:12 EDT 2003

I have been reading lot of comments about differences
between the Rx implementation of the three models.
Also results from ARRL Labs are giving different
values: each time worst. Its difficult to understand.
If you look at these results you should buy a 10 years
old radio!!!

Is there real difference beetwen the RX of the Mark V
and the Mark Field?

If we talk about DSP receivers, traditional mesure
also apply?

Inrad front end mods also apply to the Field model?

I will appreciate any comments, specially contest
related.

73s

Marcel, EA3IN