[Yaesu] ft-1o1b

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 08:25:45 EDT 2003

You MAY have to re-do the final neutralization on that rig.
It is VERY easy to do. I think the tweaker for the variable cap is accessed from
underneath the chassis. You need an insulated tool.

DO you have the manual and instructions?
I am about to do it on an FT-101B that I put new finals in. We can compare notes
if it would help.

Regards - Brian, AF4K