[Yaesu] Mark V Versus Mark V Field

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 7 19:32:12 EST 2003

...the extra power means an external power supply... if you are looking
for portability this would be a factor... the MPMV should be fine fo
royu if you are usin g a linear, we had a mix of MPV and MPVF's as well
as two 1000D's at our multiop last weekend... zall had plenty of umph to
drive the Ameritron Alpha and Ten Tec linears.

73,

Jim, K4OJ
Team W1CW