[Yaesu] FT-1000 CAT connector pinouts

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Thu Dec 18 01:36:13 EST 2003

Operator's Manual (Page 7) shows pin 1 to be to the LEFT
of the "notch" when looking at the wiring (cable) side of
the PLUG.  Pins appear to be numbered clockwise 1 through
5 with pin six being in the center of the "horseshoe"

Pin 1 is ground, pin 2 serial out, pin 3 serial in,
pin 4 PTT, pin 5 S/PO, pin 6 N/C.

I suspect one could confirm pin 1 by looking for zero
Ohms to ground.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK