[Yaesu] Yaesu Dipole

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Fri Feb 28 07:32:59 EST 2003

John-

The Yaesu YA-30 is terminated folded dipole. It is of the same concept and
design as the B&W folded dipole. Good antenna for receive but a compromise
on TX. Remember to get that much bandwidth you have to give up something.
Seems to me that you could do allot better on antenna than this one for
almost $300.00. Read the reviews on Eham.net about the B&W and see if it is
what you want being they are about the same. Oh BTW the Yaesu is good for
only 150W the B&W can be had for the same price and handle 1500 watts.

Reid
KC5YKX