[Yaesu] Yaesu G-450A control box\cable connection

Drawing5 at aol.com Drawing5@aol.com
Mon Jan 20 00:50:40 EST 2003

I just purchased a Yaesu G-450A rotor and control box.  I have the pins wired
correctly on both ends (the rotor end/the control box end).  The trouble I am
having is trying to get the cable connected to the control box.  It doesn't
seem to want to 'snap' in place thereby making a secure connection to the
back of the control box.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Mike M.

multipart/alternative
  text/html