[Yaesu] Yaesu Tech Services

Tom North tomnorth at airmail.net
Sun Jan 26 11:34:46 EST 2003

Don Richards wrote:
"Does anyone ever receive a response to email sent to Yaesu Technical
Services?  I sent one over a month ago and so far no response.<snip>"

It has been my obesrvation that:
1) e-mailing them has been an insulting waste of time.
2) Expecting a return call from them will fit into the category above.
3) Good news, of sorts - call them direct at 714 827 7600; if it rings more
than 2-3 time, try later. When I've gotten an answer, abt half the time I've
actually gotten someone with a mental heartbeat (you can assume the other
half) and have gotten what I can say was very decent service.
Most recently called ~3 months ago. Seems it's all in the luck of the draw.
Hope this helps.
73'
Tom  N5OZQ