[Yaesu] Email to Yaesu Tech Services

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 22:51:18 EST 2003

I got _very_ good email service. I don't recall which of their addresses I
used - probably customerservice.

Story: The PS for my Quadra died. I needed a schematic, emailed them. They
said, essentially: "A schematic comes with the service manual - want to buy
one?". I replied, essentially  "A schematic comes with all first-rate
equipment. Where is the one you left out of my manual?". I got a letter a
few days later with a schematic xerox. I was pleased. The emails were all
responded to within a reasonable time - don't remember, but it must have
been a day or so.

Addendum: I couldn't find the problem, and shipped it to them for an
estimate, expecting to pay big bucks. They fixed it and shipped it back to
me all at no charge, although it was _much_ older than the 1 year stated on
the warranty card that came with it, and they never even asked me to prove
I had bought it new.

Happy Camper  W4UK