[Yaesu] ft990 S-meter light

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Tue Jan 28 17:22:46 EST 2003

Have a look at the disponable types for cars. Its amazing what replacements
can be found there.
Had the light going out in my G-2000RC rotor controler, the original lamp
melted even the graved plastic. I found the replacement in an old lamp spare
box of my first Peugeot.....1982 . .
Hope this can help 73's
Jos on4kj