[Yaesu] Phonetic Alphabet

Marcelo marcelo at alternex.com.br
Tue Mar 18 20:17:28 EST 2003

Have you ever figured that some phonetics are hard for non english speakers
to pronounce?

Sorry for eventually not using your NATO alphabet (my country is not part
of NATO anyway) and for spoiling your pristine language with our heavy accent.

Let´s get back to the Yokohama-America-Europa-Santiago-Uniform

73´s

Marcelo, PY1KN