[Yaesu] Phonetic Alphabet (NOT)

Stuart Bloom sbbloom69 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 16:46:04 EST 2003

Well, I guess this subject really has generated enough
Static/QRM/QRN/Noise, etc.  Time to get back to Yaesu
Radios.

I have a 1974 FT-101E, a Henry Tempo One (FT-200), and
an older FTdx-100.

I have started to develop a problem with the FT-101.
Tuning is getting more difficult, especially on 80m
and 160m.  I performed the neutralization of the
finals, but I can't get the dip to even out.  No
matter what I do, the dip slope is stronger to one
side.  Are my finals now starting to die?  I don't
have access to a tube tester (yet).  I'm thinking of
getting one, because I love tube gear so much.  I
bought a set of 6JS6's, but I hate to use them until I
really need them.

Any of you guys "Fox Tango" guru's??

Stu
KD5HVO