SV: [Yaesu] FT-920: inrad filters and RX axpand from 30 to 50MHz

OZ5RZ oz5rz at thornelius.dk
Sat May 10 20:19:46 EDT 2003

Hi Dan, IK2SGL

I'm OZ5RZ Benny, me and my friend OZ1KNK Jacob did the job and we are
very happy for the enhancement, it is a easy task, and you will feel
like having got a new radio (almost) :-) .

You can look at my homepage there are some pictures (click on the small
pictures) and if you look under OZ6FRS you will se pictures from our
Hamradio club.

73 de OZ5RZ Benny (hope to meet on air)