[Yaesu] FW: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Sun Apr 4 23:29:12 EDT 2004

The following was posted to the Topband, Towertalk and Amps reflectors
today.  I have no further information and have heard no discussion of
the future of eHam.com or the contesting.com reflectors.

I hope that each subscriber to this list will keep Bill and Dana in
their thoughts and respect Tom's instructions and Dana's wishes in
this incredibly difficult time.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK