[Yaesu] Mk V and Field tnx

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:23:39 EDT 2004

Thanks very much to everyone who responded to my questions in my post last
week.  I wish I could reply to all individually but unfortunately there's
too much gg on here for me to be able to find time to do that.  But I wanted
to let you all know that all the information has been useful towards helping
me make a decision.  Re the 30 v. p.s. dependency on the Mk V, I have found
that Astron does make separate 13.8 and 30 v. supplies.  In the event that
Yaesu some day discontinued the Mk V supply, the separate Astrons might be a
possibility.

73,

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ