[Yaesu] Excellent service from Yaesu UK

John Nelson john at crew-green.com
Thu Dec 16 14:24:54 EST 2004

I recently posted on here some details of an exceedingly strange problem
with the sub-receiver in my FT-1000D. No amount of perusing the circuit
diagram seemed to suggest a possible solution, and the service manual was
not helpful. In the end I took the machine down to Yaesu UK in Winchester,
who went to a great deal of trouble to diagnose the fault -- including, I
gather, an extensive correspondence with Japan -- and returned the rig to me
in A1 condition.

In an age when poor customer service seems to be the norm, it's nice to find
a shining exception. Many thanks to Sam Ruddy at Yaesu UK for his
persistence and patience.

No connection, just a very satisfied customer.

73 John
GW4FRX