[Yaesu] FT-1000D transmit control settings

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Tue Dec 21 02:24:06 EST 2004

John,

Yes correct! If you do you will get wider. I have tested
this many times.
I turn the drive up so the ALC meter just moves on
highest voice peeks.
I run about 10 - 12 dB processing, seems OK. Also use HC-5
however I cut the lows from it a bit with a simple RC network.

73 seasons greetings / Jim SM2EKM