[Yaesu] FT-900 50% power output intermitten & T/R relay

David Jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Tue Dec 21 14:46:30 EST 2004

Open up the transmit section...chances are good the heat sensor on the
driver has lifted off the top of the transistor and is giving false
readings causing the protectin circuits to respond to a false positive.
That is what occurred on my FT-900.  While I was in there I installed a
pot to adjust the fan speed, haha.

73,
dave
wa3gin