[Yaesu] Re: Problem in FT-101E -100v Circuit (Jerry Pittman)

Jerry Pittman jerryp49 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 18 17:57:40 EST 2004

RE: Problem in FT-101E -100v Circuit (Jerry Pittman)Hello Aaron,
Well back to the soldering iron I guess.  I'm going to call Yaesu & order the caps now because the ones I found here in town were as close as I could get.  I thank you for the expertise because my knowledge of these capacitors is just not there.

Best regards,
Jerry
WD4OIX