[Yaesu] FT-1000D mains transformers

Esa Korhonen esa.korhonen at picengineering.com
Thu Jan 15 14:00:27 EST 2004

Hi..

John, you can buy one from the States with no worries.

First of all, the 1000D brochure says 50/60Hz. It has been designed to
take all the AC voltages around.

Secondly, a friend of mine, OH7MHL, imported a 1000D from the States in
1989. No problems at all so far, and it has received really heavy use at
OH7M, that is quite a big multi/single contest station here.

73 and GL
Esa, OH7WV