[Yaesu] Lower sideband on my FT 101 EE

GGLL nagato at arnet.com.ar
Sat Jul 17 10:50:30 EDT 2004

Hello Al, it seems that lsb crystal oscillator does not work. Try
readjusting LSB trimmer capacitor back and forth, just to see if
oscillations start. This trimmer cap could be dirty. But, check also
solder joints and for the worst case, maybe the crystal ended its life!.
An advice: if you want, subscribe Fox Tango mailing list, it is
dedicated to FT 101 series, go to:

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.