[Yaesu] Yaesu 400 series

Stuart Bloom sbbloom69 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 14:41:52 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have a FTdx-400 and a FRdx-400 (but no FLdx-400).
Both are sick, and I've been assembling parts to
restore them.  I just haven't had time to work on them
(I'm still working on the house).  I hope to work on
them this winter since I hope to have my shack and
workbench moved by October.

Stuart
KD5HVO