[Yaesu] Autek Research

Thomas Giella KN4LF kn4lf at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 19:02:24 EDT 2004

He lives nearby by me and never gives his name just a P.O.B. and his phone number at http://www.autekresearch.com/index.htm . I bought the excellent WM-1 several years ago but he seems a bit secretive and very defensive about any product complaints. He also changes his P.O.B. quite often.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
  Does anyone know the name of the guy who heads Autek Research. Dealing with
  concern has been a challenge for me.

  73, Dave - W5UN w5un at wt.net

  ---