[Yaesu] Inrad filter for FT-101

certified-electronics at juno.com certified-electronics at juno.com
Mon Mar 22 21:12:30 EST 2004

Frank
I belive there is a slight Improvement gained when using the Inrad filter
for SSB.  I'm not 100% for sure here, but I think the original Yaesu
SSB filters in the FT-101 series transceiver were 2.8 Khz wide. So in
todays world and crowded bands, there may be a significant improvement
to be gained by the narrow filter from Inrad.
Regards
CL Maher
W4CLM