[Yaesu] DUAL in FT1000MP MK V

John Peters petersj007 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 04:06:59 EST 2004

Does someone have the MFR Menu codes?  The DUAL button is set to only turn the SUB REC VFO on while the DUAL button is pressed. When DUAL is released the MAIN REC VFO comes back on and the SUB REC VFO off. To find the offset station working SPLIT requires holding DUAL pressed to listen for the station working now, when DUAL released the MAIN REC VFO comes back on.

I prefer the usual setting, DUAL turns on both REC VFO, but I think it is a MFR software setting not in the manual.

SPLIT (XMIT VFO) works as expected.  Only the setting for the REC VFOs is strange.  It is not possible to turn both REC VFO on at the same time. Pressing the SUB REC VFO LED switch turns off the MAIN REC VFO while the SUB REC VFO is on.

73 John K1ER