[Yaesu] Please Don't Butcher the name: Yaesu Musen Co.

K5XS at aol.com K5XS at aol.com
Sun May 30 14:40:13 EDT 2004

Carol,

Thanks for the education.  I am happy to report I had been pronouncing it
apparently correctly all these years, but I did not know Musen meant "wireless."
How cool is that!

(I will point out that "RCA" does, however, have a meaning.  As you may
already be aware, it stood for Radio Corporation of America.

73 and Happy Memorial Day,
Bernie K5XS
Arkansas

In a message dated 5/30/2004 1:35:44 PM Central Standard Time,