[Yaesu] INRAD MP Roofing Filter Mod

Thomas Giella KN4LF kn4lf at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 10:58:52 EDT 2004

I'm going to purchase the INRAD Roofing filter mod. but  I wanted to clarify installation procedure. Is the board simply a plug and play on the Mark V "Field" or do I have to do some rig disassembly, board removal and soldering?

The details on the INRAD website are not clear to me so any input would be much appreciated.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf at arrl.net

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com

---