[Yaesu] Transporting a 1000D

R. Kline k7nj at zahav.net.il
Fri Apr 29 10:14:07 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,
My FT1000D measures 13.5" deep, 16.5" wide, 6" high.
These measurements don't include the feet on the bottom that are about 1"
high in front and 1/2" high in back.  Perhaps you can buy an original
shipping carton from Yaesu.   They are actually 3 or 4 cartons - one inside
the other.  I've shipped my FT1000D from 4X to W7 with the original carton,
and it arrived here OK. In addition to the original shipment to 4X, this was
the third shipment with this same carton between 4X and the Western USA.
Good luck.
73,
riki :-)
K7NJ - 4X4NJ