[Yaesu] FT-1000MP Mark V For Sale

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 10:20:50 EDT 2005

This is an addition. I will sell the rig "without" the Yaesu YF-110SN and YF-114SN cascaded 2.0 kc filters, Yaesu MD-100 desk mic, Ameritron ARB-704 rig to linear keying interface with PNP-8D cable and homebrewed computer to rig interface for all AFSK digital modes for $1400 plus shipping.

I have a FT-1000MP Mark V Field for sale. I bought it on May 10, 2004 and it has gotten little use. It is a perfect 10 operationally and cosmetically. The serial number is 4E160007, which means it was made in March 2004.

Installed is the INRAD 70 mc IF front end S/N mod and the Yaesu YF-110SN and YF-114SN cascaded 2.0 kc filters.

Included is the stock hand mic, Yaesu MD-100 desk mic, Ameritron ARB-704 rig to linear keying interface with PNP-8D cable, homebrewed computer to rig interface for all AFSK digital modes, manuals, all packing materials including double box.

Rig and extra goodies for $1800 plus shipping. Pickup only in Florida.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
27 58 33.676 N 82 09 51.674 W