[Yaesu] add on filter question

WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA wa3gin at erols.com
Mon Dec 26 13:31:45 EST 2005

Didn't near much difference... .2Khz isn't much difference.

Are you wanting to here narrow band SSB or fuller bodied audio.  I run
my 857 mobile and for my ears the wider audio with more lows is much
easier to copy in the mobile.  What I'd like to have is better skirt
selectivity to reduce adjacent channel interference. Cascaded filters
will provide that but no one is making a cascaded filter set for the
857.

73,
dave
wa3gin