[Yaesu] FT-60R

DeBlasio at alum.rpi.edu DeBlasio at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Jan 2 17:43:00 EST 2005

Happy New Year to All,

I recently bought a FT-60R.  For the most part it works great and I am
pleased with it.  I did, however, run into a problem when trying to use
a speaker mic.  I bought a CT-44 two-pin-to-one-pin connector.  I
plugged an ICOM speaker mic into the CT-44.  I could receive but not
transmit.  I plugged the same into another FT-60R and the same problem
occurred.  I plugged them into a VX-5 and everything worked.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions?

Allan -- W1ADB