[Yaesu] Service-Repair

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 11:17:01 EDT 2005

I have had good service from Yaesu on my two yaesu rigs in the past, another shop in the Ohio (I think) is called "The RF shop."  Have heard very excellent reports about him. Supposedly he takes on the new, the old and the ugly ducklings that are out here and really gets them to quacking, so to speak.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi