[Yaesu] Hmmm in the audio from the FT1000D to the DX Doubler

David Jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Thu Mar 17 16:39:26 EST 2005

The audio on the Yaesu floats.  If you provide a true ground you'll get
AC hum.  The transformer provides some isolation. I have an interface
circuit that will provide
you a better method to match the inputs and it's simple to construct.
I'll email you direct with the attachement of the circuit diagram.

Good luck,
dave
wa3gin