[Yaesu] mark v power supply

Ronald J. Klukan rklukan at dunhamproducts.com
Mon May 2 15:21:49 EDT 2005

The power supply on my 1000 mp mark V went dark overnight for no apparent
reason. Has anyone had similar problems?   It worked fine the night before
and I left it on as usual and next morning it was "dead".  I very seldom use
it for more than 100 watts.  If  I need more than that I turn on the Amp and
back off the drive.  That is one of the reason that I chose this model as I
thought that using it at half of what the power supply and transmitter were
rated at it would not have this type of failure..

Any comments-suggestions greatly appreciated

De Ron W8WH

Ronald J. Klukan

President

Dunham Products, <http://www.dunhamproducts.com>  Inc.