[Yaesu] FT1000MP Menu settings for notch filters

John Geiger (NE0P) ne0p at lcisp.com
Tue Oct 4 14:50:18 EDT 2005

I am a little confused about getting the FT1000MP set up for the different notch filters. I understand the IF-Notch menu setting, but different writings about the radio seem to indicate that you can have both the manual IF notch and the autonotch on at the same time.  Does the Auto-DSP menu setting do this?  I tried this yesterday, turned on the EDSP, but don't think I was hearing the autonotch working.  I did not have the notch button on at that time.  So what menu setting do I need to use and what buttons do I push to get both the IF manual notch and the DSP autonotch working at the same time on SSB?

73s John NE0P