[Yaesu] Mark V Sub-Receiver Problem

John- W4DJ w4dj at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:03:53 EDT 2005

I agree I didn't mess with the Menu settings on mine till I got use to the
radio funtions.
After a few months when I got comfortable with the Rig I took a day and read
the entire Manual and then changed some menu settings like the enableing of
the Notch Filter insted of DSP Auto and a few other settings. I love this
radio and it works flawlessly.
GL 73s de John W4DJ