[Yaesu] Looking for FT-101 audio board - PB-1315

n2geg@comcast.net n2geg at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 08:36:26 EST 2005

Hello Everyone!

I need a PB-1315 audio board for my FT-101E.  I've moved twice in the last 3
years (or so) and hadn't opened the rig in ages, so when the guy who's
working on it told me that the audio board was missing, I was a bit
surprised, but I'm not surprised that I haven't found the board!  Presently
he's working on the rig with a borrowed board, but I can't keep it.

Anyone know where I can find the board?  Anyone got a parts rig?

73, Mike, N2GEG