[Yaesu] TS2000 for trade for yaesu rigs

John Geiger ne0p at lcisp.com
Thu Sep 29 21:50:09 EDT 2005

I hate to part with this rig, but I have to pay for the Yaesu FT1000MP that is arriving shortly.  I have for sale a Kenwood TS-B2000 HF/6/2/70cm radio in good condition and it works great.  If you are familiar with this radio at all you know that it does it all.  100 watts on HF, 6m and 2m, and 50 watts on 70cm, with full duplex capabilities for satellites. It has a built in TXCO, autotuner, memory keyer, and TNC.  This is the silver box version that has no front panel but is set up to be controlled by the ACRP 2000 software (included) or the RC2000 remote head (not included).  It comes with the manual, mic, power cord, serial cable to go between rig and computer and original box.  I am asking $1000 shipped in the CONUS,  and will take in trade some of the following rigs plus cash to make up the difference.  Rigs I am interested in trading for:

Yaesu FT100, FT857, FT897, FT8900, FT650
Icom IC706, MKII, MKIIG, 746, 575A or H
Kenwood TS60, TS680, TS690
Ten Tec 6N2 (526?)

Anything other rigs?  Just suggest them.

73s John NE0P