[Yaesu] g-650xl rotor help

mw0cri mw0criwales at dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 06:47:55 EDT 2006

hello
can anyone out here help me?? at present i've got a kenpro kr-600rc rotor up the tower ..but just recently the controller the went dead,so e-bay was called for could'nt find exact box but did come across a yaesu g-650xl box.got it for  a good price ....lights up fine ...spins ok when setting up...but when wired up zilch i know the kenpro has 6 wires feeding it and the yaeu only requires only 5 ..my question which one do i leave out ?? and do i need to change configuration .cant seem to find a manuel on line anywhere and never got one with the controller.hope all clear .
any help would be great before i throw the thing against a wall!! 73s david mw0cri