[Yaesu] FT920 partial schematic & placement diagram needed

Kimo Chun kimo at lava.net
Thu Apr 20 12:34:03 EDT 2006

Yaesu did not have a service manual or digital version available for sale.
Discontinued product: FT920

I managed to blow out the amp-keying transistor Q2038. I have replacement
surface mount transistors but no documentation as to where that device is
and on which board, etc.

Can anyone help me with schematic and / or board placement diagrams
for that portion? Any relevant tips on disassembly (warnings, especially)
and board identification, etc., would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kimo Chun, KH7U

kh7u at arrl.net <mailto:Kh7u at arrl.net>
kimo at lava.net